We offer FREE* shipping on items delivered within the United Kingdom.
Please refer to our table below for prices on shipping to Europe and other regions Worldwide.
|Rest of the World||£11.00|
- First Class Signed Delivery is set as the default and is the recommended option. This is traceable and sent first class. The time of delivery is not guaranteed but normally takes 1-2 working days from despatch. You will need to sign for your order on delivery. If your order is lost in the post we will send it again.
- Standard First Class. This takes around 1-2 days to arrive. Please note that this does not require a signature on delivery and we will not send a replacement if it goes missing. We do not recommend this option.
- Whenever you have multiple items in your order, we try to include them in the same shipment. However, because we want to get your items to you as quickly as possible, some items may ship separately. If your order total included a shipping charge, you are charged once regardless of the origin of your shipment or number of packages shipped.
- Please note, all delivery times are estimates and CrossMedix.com is not responsible for delays due to weather, delivery carrier factors, customer error, holiday-related delays, or any other unforeseen factors.
- Any order may be delayed pending verification. In this event, CrossMedix.com will not be responsible for expedited freight charges.
Please ensure to check with your government website for information on what types of products are allowed to be shipped into your designated country.
Discreet on Bank Statements:
Your bank statement (credit card or Paypal) charges will show up as “ALIVESCENE”.
All items purchased through CrossMedix.com are boxed with unmarked packaging to protect your privacy and the value of the contents within the package. Items are shipped in blank packaging, or if it is a pallet size order (and you have requested freight), the freight shipment is wrapped in non-transparent plastic to block the view of its contents. The shipping label shows from “AS Shipping Department” as the sender. Unless you request it, we will not provide a manifest or invoice within the package – You can always print your invoices through our website once you have logged into your CrossMedix.com account.
Only International shipments (required by law) will have a list of contents on the customs paperwork.
Important Information Regarding Shipping & Transit Times:
FedEx picks up packages from Monday to Friday and delivers residential Tuesday to Saturday and commercial Monday to Friday. UPS picks up and delivers packages Monday thru Friday only; USPS picks up and delivers Monday thru Saturday only (excluding certain holidays). This means that if you place an order and select 2nd Day Air as the shipping method, it will arrive 2 business days after the package has been picked up from our warehouse. This means that if you place an order at 11:00 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), we will process and pack your order immediately, but UPS will probably have already picked up for the day, which means that your order will be picked up the following Monday (assuming Monday isn’t a holiday), and will be delivered to you 2 days later (in this case, Wednesday). This is the case with every company that doesn’t personally drive the package to your doorstep. So, in short, if your order doesn’t arrive as quickly as you had expected, it doesn’t mean that we are not doing everything possible to expedite your order. We really are! If you have any questions about how long it will take for you to receive your order, please call us or email email@example.com. Also, you can go to fedex.com, ups.com and usps.com to get the answers quickly.
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock on an item, but to minimize the wait, we may have the item drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer/distributor. If we have an item that you ordered shipped directly from the manufacturer/distributor, you may receive your order in two separate shipments instead of the order arriving complete. The bottom line is that we value your business and we will do everything possible to ensure that your order gets to you as quickly as possible.
If we are out of an item that you ordered, we will attempt to contact you with 24 business hours. We will let you know when the item will be available to you and give you the option of waiting for the item to ship or having the item removed from your order.
Please understand that when you choose Next Day, 2nd Day or 3 Day shipping, this means from the day the order leaves the warehouse. Orders not being shipped ground must be received by 11 am or they will ship out the following business day. Keep in mind that it takes us time to gather your order and get it ready for shipping, but we promise to do it as fast as humanly possible!
Policies, item availability, and prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any typographical errors in this website.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Shipping charges estimated online represent carrier charges only. Additional fees (customs, duties and brokerage fees) will be due upon receipt of your shipment as assessed by your country’s governing policies. This is common for carriers such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, and their competitors. We are not responsible for any customs, duties, brokerage fees, etc. imposed by the country in which the order is received.
CrossMedix is located in the United Kingdom. Any customer ordering goods to be shipped to another country is considered an Importer, and as such should research these charges. Your total cost represented during checkout does not account for the fees your country may charge you for receiving goods from CrossMedix.com .